Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Wish

Greetings to all! This will be a more unusual post, not so much about wine, but about hope and support and thanks to everyone who has been reading and supporting my blog since its inception four months ago. I want to thank you all. It all began in 2008 when I joined the Facebook application "Wine Beagles". 800+ wine reviews, an appearance on "Wine Biz Radio" and a lot of reciprocated blog entries later, I feel I am finally making a difference. What began as a hobby just keeps getting better and I have all of you to thank for that!

The next year will bring many more great things as I venture into new territory, blogging about Oregon and Washington wines as well as my familiar California territory and who knows--maybe France, Spain, Italy. The possibilities are endless! I hope to keep all of you entertained with my endless tales of wine-soaked adventures and am looking forward to my first trip to Washington wine country! And another visit to Napa and Sonoma! Look out, here I come!

Most of all, I wish all my readers and supporters a very Merry Christmas and hope that the new year brings many many good tidings to you (and a lot of good wines as well!). Thanks again for your friendship and support! I will continue to support you also! Cheers and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment