Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays To Everyone!!!

Happy holidays to everyone!!! Yes, that time of year is upon us and I would like to take the time to reflect on this past year and thank all my supporters for making this the best year for me to date! I could not do this without the help of countless friends, wineries, winemakers, media consultants and all of you who believe in me! So I lift my glass and give big cheers to you and hope that 2011 is an even greater year! What can we expect from Cellarmistress? More blogs, more humor, more travel and a lot more passion!!! So please, imbibe responsibly and have a wonderful holiday season! I look forward to entertaining you with many more wine-soaked adventures to follow!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a very Happy New Year, Grace.
    Looking forward to more Cellarmistress' adventures in 2011.

    ReplyDelete